Week Five: Fifth edition of weekly news bulletins on The Gambia.
In the headlines:
- Adama Barrow to represent 99% of Gambia`s opposition as a coalition flag bearer.
- It is election euphoria in The Gambia as the country prepare for the December poll opinions are raw and bitter at the moment but that decisive moment is right at the corner.
- President Jammeh said those who wants to be President`s ‘will never be even National Assembly Members’.
- Earlier today, Mamma Kandeh of the Gambia Democratic Congress has gone through the official nomination process.
- Isatou Touray has made a dramatic U-turn to support the coalition candidate.